Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Is The Best Tanning Lotion?

Have you ever wondered what is the best tanning lotion available? Perhaps you have googled "best tanning lotion" and looked for the answer. Maybe you studied a Top 10 Tanning Lotion list and tried to figure out what would work the best for you. Several readers have asked me what the best tanning lotion is and I decided rather than just give you another top 10 list, I would give you a really specific answer. Are you ready? Here it is!

Q: What is the best tanning lotion?
A: It depends!

Hah! You didn't see that one coming. No really, I will explain myself.

The reason it depends is because everyone is different. More specifically everyone has different tastes. I could tell you which lotion I have seen the best results from but you might hate it because it contains a tingle, or bronzer or neither! I will break it down a little further.

Have you ever used a tingle tanning lotion? If so did you like it? Did you step up to a stronger one. Perhaps you are an advanced tingle user who wants the hottest, newest thing out there that will feel like a sizzle while you tan. If that is you than the best tanning lotion for you is going to be a super hot one. And it will make you darker than you can imagine.

Maybe you are the type who wants to see instant color with your tanning session. In that case you want to use a bronzer or a bronzer with DHA sunless. There are some very rich dark bronzers out there today. One even claims 296x bronzing! Wow. If you love bronzers that may be your best tanning lotion ever!

Now what if you don't like tingle or bronzer? If I recommend a super hot tingle tanning lotion. You are going to call for my head once you put it on, think your skin is on fire and freak out! No, in your case the best tanning lotion is going to be a lightning fast accelerator with amazing skin care ingredients.

Lets not even think about what would happen if you meant to ask me what the best SPF Tanning Lotion is and I recommend a hot tingle bronzer that you put on at the beach on a hot day. You might not like me very much after that experience. Seriously I am not talking about SPF products in this post, those are sun blockers, we want accelerators okay?

So there you have it. You want to know what the best tanning lotion is, let's get more specific. Do you like tingle? bronzer? something else? Let me know! I will post some more lists later...

I admit, I googled Best Tanning Lotions too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree with your blog.I am using the lot of tanning lotion and i found that Australian gold outdoor tanning lotion is the best one and it is available at cheap prices.